We've made some important changes to the way we operate
in order to keep both you and ourselves safe during this time
Changes to our Bed and Breakfast to keep everyone safe:
- Hand sanitiser is available in the entrance hall as well as outside your bedroom door. We respectfully ask you to use it each time you enter or leave the building.
- Our already high standards of cleaning (see our reviews) have been extended to take appropriate steps to prevent cross contamination - you'll probably see us wiping down door handles, banisters
and light switches frequently.
- For the 2021 season, our shared dining room is closed - instead we'll bring a wonderful breakfast to your door and have provided a table and chairs in your room.
- We won't enter your room to service it during your stay, and have introduced a safe system for providing fresh towels and drinks etc. It's your private, secure space, with no entry from anyone
else whilst you're here.
- Naturally we always use freshly laundered bedding, pillow and duvet protectors etc. However, if you prefer to bring any of your own items, that's absolutely fine with us.
- We've removed decorative and other items from your room. Whilst it may look sparser than usual, you can have confidence that this makes effective cleaning more straightforward.
- We've temporarily stopped our transport service for walkers on St Cuthbert's Way, but instead we can provide details of a local taxi service with covid-secure transport.
Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email with any questions, or use the 'Check Availability' box to see if we have
space for the days you want to stay.